Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the call this morning and the dealer said that it has to go through there inspection and call me when it's ready. if everthing goes well, then i'd be driving it home tonite. my wait is almost over. i hope i don't have pricing problem when i go sign the check over to dealer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Can either one of you post a pic of your cars, I want to see the wheel well gap. I have my AWD on order and am very scared of what the huge gap. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
joe300c said:
Anyway I'm not the only one singing the praises of the AWD.. even professional drivers on a few review sites I've read said the AWD is worth every extra penny.
-Joe300C
I just ordered a silver 300C AWD and have LONG 4-6 week wait while it's being shipped (and I do mean shipped, it'll go on at least two ships). I'm new to the forum but I can see right away that everyone's pretty happy with their 300C's, so I guess I've got something good to look forward to.

Anyway, any chance you've still got the links to the sites with AWD reviews you mentioned? I've been trying to find some without any luck and I sure would appreciate it if you could post them.

boris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts