Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i would like to show you my 300c, and i need your opinion on it
check this out

Next time i will show the interior

:grouphug:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Niiiicceee! I was looking to buy one of those grills off of ebay. They seem to be priced well, and look great. The only thing that is deterring me is the wings. They resemble the Chrysler wings, but don't have the ripples in them. I'm still waiting for one to come out without the wing, so that I am able to place the OEM one on it. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for those other stainless ones.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks sharp..... can't tell from the pics, but has the car been re-painted??

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I do believe the DUB emblem is popular in his part of the world.... the pics are hard to view, but almost looks like 1/2 way between flat and brilliant black. Flat with a clearcoat would look cool...

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think it's brilliant black and the photos have been touched up, which gives it a flat look.

·
Registered
42 Posts
lookin good bro, love the black... hey we are about to set up a meeting here in uae so if u r intersted pm me and anyone from UAE wana cmome just pm me and its gonna be fun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UAE 300C looks like you lowered the car,how is the ride because the shop I deal with told me I wouldnt like the ride.
Believe me , don't listen to anyone, when you plan to do anything just do it !

cause i heared many thing about lowering the car and i did it, it's working well without any problems.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looking great bro :fing02: hopefully I'll be able to see it in person soon :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts