Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2005 300c stock height, I am currently sitting on 22's 10" wide. I dont think they are big enough, I am looking at getting 26's that are also 10" wide, but I have a few questions. If I go with this upgrade will they fit with out modification (i.e. airbags or bodylift) or will they rub if not? Secondly, what tire size would I choose? I was recommended to get 295/30/26 but that seems like they would be a bit to tall. And finally, would it be essential to upgrade my rotors and brake pads to be able to handle the heavier rims, etc.? Thanks for any help you can offer =]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well after further review I decided to only upgrade to 24's from 22's. With this smaller upgrade will I need the beefier braking system or should stock equivalent suffice? but same questions apply, what size tires would be best so i dont need to recalibrate anything? will they rub when turning or u-turning?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
well after further review I decided to only upgrade to 24's from 22's. With this smaller upgrade will I need the beefier braking system or should stock equivalent suffice? but same questions apply, what size tires would be best so i dont need to recalibrate anything? will they rub when turning or u-turning?
I think 24`s look cool anything bigger makes the car look like a 4x4 I have seen a few 300c`s on you tube with 26`s on they look like landcruisers :smashfrea etc. But if that rocks your boat then go for it. Iam sure you will be happy with the 24`s and only my opinion ,I think it would look so much better too. Love to see some pics once the 24`s:arms: are on
Cheers
Geoff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts