Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would post some pics of my car and what you thought.

BDevils Site

Here is what I have done so far:
Black 300c with every option except for engine heater (live in Socal)
Black 22's with Continental ContiSportContact™ 2 265/30ZR22
Bently wire mesh grill
30% Tint all around (expect windshield)
Custom built Magna Flow Exhaust with new tips (forgot what they are called)
Hand painted rear tail lights, with backup lights and turn signal not modified(most people tint the whole thing)
Shaved rear emblem
Sound system to come. For now have the Navi,6 disc, Siruis Satellite

All opinions welcome....

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love Oval rims. That is a very sharp looking 300C. Don't forget to add you debadged the logo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly I don't know :confused:

My boy's family own Grand Prix Tire in Costa Mesa, CA and he did all the upgrades for me. I just told him what I wanted and picked it up the next day. Imagine the suprise when I went there and see this beast waiting for me.

From stock to black on black headturner...

Needless to say I drive like this now :D

1 thing I did like was there was no Chrystler emblem on that grill. Another friend I have is making me a custom one of those... pics will come when it's installed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I know I need to lower it.

2 things are stopping that right now though.

1. Just did this last week and right now she rides like a champion! I mean I have a great grip on the road thanks to those SICK tires and the ride itself really didn't change besides I feel safer with the upgrades on. So I'm a little nervous on how the lowering kits going to effect the ride.

2. I have been reading on a few posts that the car seems to lower and settle on it's own? IS THIS TRUE? I haven't even gotta 3000 miles under my belt I would really hate to lower to just raise it again because she rubs... :mad:

Thoughts on this?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
The Sko, your car looks great!

I haven't noticed any settling on mine at nearly 5k, unless it's so minute as to require measuring, but then it wouldn't concern you anyway. I want to drop mine but am holding off pending the as yet elusive fix for my right pull.

Hope you'll plan to join us at the next SoCal meet!! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
sweet lookin car. luvin the black on black theme :cool: ... now where else have i seen this... hmmm... oh yeah, right outside my front door! :D hope to see you at the next meet. hmmm... now i'm thinking of changing my rims to a gunmetal color (like aspendogs rims) as i see more and more black on black 300's.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The Sko said:
1 thing I did like was there was no Chrystler emblem on that grill. Another friend I have is making me a custom one of those... pics will come when it's installed.
All i was going to add was the above.

you have done well!

·
Registered
82 Posts
SKO...I really dig the car...very nice.

However, I honestly think (and this is my favorite movie, so don't take offense) but by looking at the car and the pictures, I think you should change your name to "Scarface"...that would be hot!

"My name is Antonio Montana, I'm a political prisoner from Cuba."

Your ride is sweet though...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sweeeeet

That is one sharp looking BBC! :) Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Funny you mention Scarface as I have a huge piece of Scar face art above my bed ... it's sick it's red and black and has bullet casing glued to it.

Girls love it and then they see the car... "oh it makes sense now"

HAHA

As far as the paint I don't know I didn't do it my boy at the shop that did all the work for me painted it with 3 coats and then 3 coats of clearcoat to protect it. I know some people tint it, mine is painted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
that's probably the worst abortion that I've ever seen. you ruined a great car.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
In your eyes maybe

jvc107 said:
that's probably the worst abortion that I've ever seen. you ruined a great car.
THAT is but one person's opinion...
MY opinion is that it looks AWESOME
... ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that's probably the worst abortion that I've ever seen. you ruined a great car?????? :confused: :confused:

Uh ok what the hell is that supposed to mean?

What about it makes you consider it a abortion? If you where trying to be funny I did get a laugh out of your childish comment..

abortion... unbelievable you would choose that word...

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Northern Rider said:
. . . uh - jvc107, after that insightful and discerning review, perhaps you could let the rest of us see some pics of your efforts ?
According to his posts, he doesn't even have a 300 and is only looking to lease. As such, he won't be able to mod even if he wants to... a little envious perhaps??

Hey jvc107, here's a little something for your edification:
"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment" --Author unknown

1 - 20 of 25 Posts