Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the NBA all-star weekend here in Houston this year I set that as my makeover deadline. So last week the upgrades were installed for the weekend. Now the weekend(cold&rainy rare for h-town) has finally come and gone and I'm finally get to post the pics I took friday.

Far from a pretty day outside but...

·
Registered
530 Posts
looking good man, I always thought that the phantom grill flows much better on a touring than a c, mostely because of the square headlight design, love the rims dude.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nicely done!

...I understand there is supposed to be a get-together in h-town soon! I'm in San Antonio but plan to attend. Hope to see you and your whip there! Yours looks great in pictures--I'm sure its even better in person.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
taylormotorsports said:
...I understand there is supposed to be a get-together in h-town soon! I'm in San Antonio but plan to attend. Hope to see you and your whip there! Yours looks great in pictures--I'm sure its even better in person.
Thanks, just hope what ever week is pick is better than it was this past one. There was a lot of nice cars in the city but couldn't even take any good pictures of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts