Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Here are some pics of the the latest addition to the garage. It is fully loaded. Well, everything buy Uconnect. I love this car, and I am sure everyone else that owns one does aswell.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I see you are in Canada with the Kms. Where are you? Also get rid of that Honda, your C will rust or get some other bad diseases. LOL. Good looking ride!!!!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sorry my bad!!! I didn't look at the dash properly I see my mistake. It's still a nice ride though, wherever you live!!!! :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks!

I do live in the great white north.

Can't say a bad thing about that civic. I love the little go cart. Doesn't hurt that it doesn't eat fuel like a monster in these times of obscene gas costs.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well I'm glad I wasn't wrong in the first place, but then not so smart on the second post. Glad to here you are happy with the gas mileage, it was a concern to me but then we have cheaper gas here in Alberta but not by much. By the way I went to High School in Montreal, but that was many moons ago!!!!! My Jade Pearl 300C hopefully will be here by the end of the month.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Z2SO4, is this your first black car? I hear that they are very hard to keep clean and are even harder to keep water spots and swirl marks off, any truth to that? Can anyone chime in, please?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As you can see I also have a black civic.

They are definately more work to keep clean and swirl free then the lighter colors such as silver, but for any enthusiast it is really not that much of a big deal because chances are you wash the car often and with enough care.

It can get frustrating if you just wash the car and then a couple of hours later water flying around messes it up.

On the plus side tho, if maintain properly, a black car looks really sweet on a sunny day. Plus at night time it looks clean all the time. I say don't let the fact you may have to maintain it a bit more deter you if you like the color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pictures of new 300C

Good looking automobile , I also ordered a black 300C on 4/9/04 but I'm not sure of the build status Thanks for the exterior and interior pictures.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I will never own a black car again....too much of a pain in the ass here in florida.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts