Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, thanks to Mr. I (Marc) for his permission, knowledge, skill and assistance in helping me get this "dream" of a mod completed in stunning fashion. Here are the pics:

·
Registered
347 Posts
looks sick!! i want those eyelids!!! and the minute i get them i know i am gonna wanna save up and have them molded on!!! sucks being poor! lol

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Looks great and much better than those stick on ones IMO.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great and much better than those stick on ones IMO.

Bernie

Oh, don't I know it! I had the opportunity to be allowed to do this mod and saved up some funds, the timing of it worked out and the end result...well, now IMO there is no other way around this mod if you can do it. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to do so.

·
Registered
42 Posts
they look cool as hell, but with the whited out license plate, looks like a wasckely wabbit in those night shots !!! :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Oh, don't I know it! I had the opportunity to be allowed to do this mod and saved up some funds, the timing of it worked out and the end result...well, now IMO there is no other way around this mod if you can do it. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to do so.
What do you mean you were allowed??? Is that someone else's car?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you mean you were allowed??? Is that someone else's car?
No, it was his design from some computer software that he made but this is my ride. I mearly asked if he could create it for me too and if I could do this mod but not in a way that would make our rides look the same. He modified my lids so they are slightly different than his. I didn't want to bite his idea but I HAD to have this mod and he made the lids for me and referred me to the shop where he had his done.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great. I'm getting that itch again.
are the headlight housings painted in black chrome?

Joe

·
Registered
127 Posts
THAT IS JUST AWESOME!!!!! Looks Great Man.....I love it!!!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Looks great. I'm getting that itch again.
are the headlight housings painted in black chrome?

Joe
Yeah, when I sent them out to AAC I had them custom paint it in black chrome so as to leave the two circles chrome while the halo's are around them, kinda like the Charger look. I was the first to do it this way over 16 months ago. Since then I've seen only a handful have their lights painted this way either by AAC or by themselves.

BTW, Marc said he was posting over at LXF for sale the aluminum eyelids he had created. He has 4 sets available.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, that looks very smooth, SMOOTH! I love how they are integrated into the hood. You vehicle is classy looking and Mark was definitely at his best once again.

Thanks for sharing.
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Hay Smooth I dig the Hemmissy look and Marc has made his version just as nice. I got plans for this too but i need a stock hood. I have the stick-ons but since painting them and taking photos for the e-bay guy i havent put them back on.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hay Smooth I dig the Hemmissy look and Marc has made his version just as nice. I got plans for this too but i need a stock hood. I have the stick-ons but since painting them and taking photos for the e-bay guy i havent put them back on.
Better hurry Scarbs! He only has 4 sets left in the For Sale Section!
bruno

·
Banned
5,754 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
looks hot! really nice work. luv your style..!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, that looks very smooth, SMOOTH! I love how they are integrated into the hood. You vehicle is classy looking and Mark was definitely at his best once again.

Thanks for sharing.
bruno
You know it! Thanks for the compliments everyone!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts