Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came out of my house today to find all my tires and rims stolen and my car is on bricks!!! my baby !!!!!! any suggestions on where to by new OEMS for a good price..... i still have to wait for the adjuster to show up its so hard to see the car like this for the next couple of days

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Damn that sucks. Miserable thieving bastards. If you're going through your insurance why not just get them at the dealer?

Bernie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have 1000 deductible so hopefully the check they cut out to me will be Little more

·
Registered
771 Posts
Ah yes, livin the vida loca in Brooklyn! :biggrin: With $1K deductable the insurance company should give you rims and tires free!

·
Registered
761 Posts
came out of my house today to find all my tires and rims stolen and my car is on bricks!!! my baby !!!!!! any suggestions on where to by new OEMS for a good price..... i still have to wait for the adjuster to show up its so hard to see the car like this for the next couple of days
I cannot believe no one saw this occur. Seems amazing to me.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Very common. We had the same thing happen to our Accord in September. 3 days old the car was, and they stole the rims and put it on bricks. Fortunetly, I had locks on my Bimmer and have locks on the SRT8. The Honda also has locks now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Karma is a B**ch and the theives will never enjoy anything they've stolen from you.:fing02:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
im selling some 18" C stock rims.. and 17" base model stock rims

$650 shipped for the 18s
$450 shipped for the 17s

these are in Cali...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nunii:
Sorry for your problems.

Mike:
Wheel locks will only stop the most casual of thieves. Chances are they wanted the Accord's wheels, as opposed to the Bimmer or SRT8's.

Dave:
Random crime can happen anywhere. NY does have a very low crime rate for a very large city. Here's a random comparison of NY to Chicago:
Crime Rate Comparison: Chicago Vs. New York

-Steve

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Wish I could find those responsible and take their feet, then hit them in the head with a brick!

The only non-local OEM dealer I trust is Moparsupercenter.com, but it is probably easier to get used, or save shipping and buy local.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry to hear about all you troubles man, I live out on the island, and this has happened to my sister and a couple of my buddies. If you're looking for a place to get the factory rims there is a vendor on ebay that has chrome dipped ones. Don't know if its your style but PM me if you want the link.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, I have been there and know how badly it sucks! Good luck with your ins. co....maybe you will be able to get something after market instead.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sad Day For Sure...

I'll say it too...
Happened to me a long time ago. If you (or anybody else) goes with wheel locks, put two on each wheel. With only one & the lock at top center, a quick snap and they break your lug & got your wheel.
Wheel locks are no guarantee, but it may make the thief go to something easier.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dos anybody know what kind of spare tires will work for this car and where can i get some cause the cops don't want the car on the streets

1 - 20 of 24 Posts