Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just thought I'd share my car and my spoiler that I designed and made myself.

******* I already know some will want one for their car, so send me a private message and we can discuss that. I don't want to break forum rules as I am not a vendor.************

The car is an 06 SRT8. 30,000 miles. Bolt ons only, lowered, weld on eyelids, wrapped hood, roof, and mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The car looks great! The spoiler, not so much. Is there some type of legit aerodynamic benefit to having it that shape or was it designed purely for aesthetic reasons?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! 90 percent of people on other forums love it, then there is always a random guy that jumps in and says he hates it. I guess that will be you this time lol. The spoiler itself was made strictly to balance out the look of the car. The stock lip is too small for the size of the car and the aftermarket doesn't have anything that looked good to me. I havent taken it through a wind tunnel or done scientific research into it before I made it if thats what your asking lol. The shape was inspired by the Corvette Zr1. I liked the shape, that is all ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and another thing.. we drive giant bricks. Bringing up aerodynamics is kind of useless at this point lol. I would have just gotten another corvette if I was that worried about it

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw those photos on the LX Swap FB group before. All good. Great car...

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I like it, nice job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts