Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd share my Dyno results with you guys, as often see people on her discussing cam selection, horsepower figures etc etc

Rebuilt 6.1
Stage 2 HRT comp cam
eBay headers(diy ceramic coated)
87mm throttle body
Throttle body spacer
spectre oiled panel filter
Firewall air box baffle removed
suitcase muffler delete made
Z tranzformer

453 HP
433 torque.

My next step is 3.75 LSD diff, dragstar mags an MT 305's tyres. Will then take it down to my local 8th mile street drags and post results at some stage. I thought being an 09 I had an LSD but when i rotate one wheel, the other turns in the opposite direction. Must of run out of LSD's at the factory that week.

Thoroughly love driving this car now. Can't believe how much louder it is with the cam. Idle is nice n lumpy, it's a thing of beauty.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Chrysler 300 C AWD
30 Posts
Yeah I do plus a LSD diff and beefier axles. Next on list
You’d be surprised how much abuse stock axles can take I know a guy that did the twin turbo upgrade and he left suspension, brakes and rest of powertrain mostly stock although he is upgrading next year.
My only mods are mild cam and poor mans exhaust and I’m happy.
Hopefully you installed hi flow cats already.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You’d be surprised how much abuse stock axles can take I know a guy that did the twin turbo upgrade and he left suspension, brakes and rest of powertrain mostly stock although he is upgrading next year.
My only mods are mild cam and poor mans exhaust and I’m happy.
Hopefully you installed hi flow cats already.
I removed the cats. But have got a pair on stand by in the garage if they change the law here in NZ. I'd like to put a high stall in What size would you recommend. Got some MT tyres arriving from the USA soon :giggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts