Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Not bad.

Obviously you're aware with the laws in the UK reference lights ;P

Need these wheels to finish off the look!

Pop along to here too - UK & Europe 300c Owners Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/50194137363/

Reactions: sussex300c

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not bad.

Obviously you're aware with the laws in the UK reference lights ;P

Need these wheels to finish off the look!

Pop along to here too - UK & Europe 300c Owners Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/50194137363/
Thanks for link, have sent a join request.

Re lights, I had a cop car replica in 2013/14 and after being stopped and two of the officers bull shiting in their reports I did get a summons on 2 reported light infringements, but when it went to court (in my absence) they threw it out and I got no caution, fine or anything. The lightbar I had was clear and showed no colour unless on. I did have a cover but didn't have it on that day. :) Have you had anything similar?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks for link, have sent a join request.

Re lights, I had a cop car replica in 2013/14 and after being stopped and two of the officers bull shiting in their reports I did get a summons on 2 reported light infringements, but when it went to court (in my absence) they threw it out and I got no caution, fine or anything. The lightbar I had was clear and showed no colour unless on. I did have a cover but didn't have it on that day. :) Have you had anything similar?
A friend had a Crown Vic LTD (80's) replica with red and clear light bar, always kept getting pulled, so he wrapped it in black bin bags and removed it for shows etc...

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Definitely a head turner

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
NOTE: Forum rules state that threads of similar content, or threads of identical content are liable to merging by staff. In this instance two very similar threads have been merged. I'm aware of a 3rd on the Australian section which I will allow some leeway at the moment

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOTE: Forum rules state that threads of similar content, or threads of identical content are liable to merging by staff. In this instance two very similar threads have been merged. I'm aware of a 3rd on the Australian section which I will allow some leeway at the moment
Sorry about that, my bad for not reading rules::crying::

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those look great. Not sure if I would want to risk all the trouble with the cops, but sometimes that's the price you pay for a little style

1 - 15 of 15 Posts