Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a tutorial I made, and once i clicked, "preview post", all the pictures said "Bandwidth exceeded", so instead I decided to go about it the easy/lazy way.
I uploaded all the pictures to a folder on my myspace called, "HID Install photos", and made my myspace public so they can be viewed.
It should be self explanatory, and hopefully it helps.

MySpace.com - Maria - 19 - Female - Fort Myers , Florida - www.myspace.com/icesk8er445

Click it. Then click on my main picture, and go to the folder.
If you need anything else, let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man are they brighter in person? They kinda look like 6k's.
Yeah, they don't look the same in pictures as they do in person. No matter how much i mess with the settings, i cant get them to look the same. I'll take more pics eventually.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was liking the way 6k looked. I really didnt want too much of a blue color. But it doesnt look so blue in your pics. I have a silver one so I think 6k would go pretty well. We'll see! I might just go with 8k and blame you!

·
Registered
979 Posts
do you have to have myspace to view pictures? i click the pictures link under your 300 picture and it asks me to log in. I dont want a myspace account. U should check out photobucket.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, you shouldn't have to.
I made it public for that reason, but i'll double check and see if there is anything i left private by mistake. sorry.

·
Registered
41 Posts
no, you shouldn't have to.
I made it public for that reason, but i'll double check and see if there is anything i left private by mistake. sorry.
Yeah you have to have a myspace account to view someone's photo's.

Man, I'm impressed. As we speak, I'm looking at my 8k hid kit for my low's and my 8k hid foglight kit...and dual halo angel eyes with my mopar foglight kit (I have a v6). All still in boxes, LOL! Dude I seriously wouldn't know where to begin with installing ANY of this sh*t.

This Saturday, at 11AM CST...at the Space City LX club meet and greet, my new lights will be installed. :arms:

I can't WAIT! I'll post some pics up for everyone to see...but seriously, I'm amazed (and questioning my manhood) that you were able to get in and install the HIDS. It was all I could do to get my grill installed correctly! (My homeboy did most of it...I kinda just sat there and held the flashlight)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, for me it was the other way around!

My dad had to install the grill for me while i sat there and held the flashlight haha.

My brother is constantly doing stuff to his car, and a while back he taught me how to Install the HIDs when he put them on his car, so I learned. It's not that bad, you'll see! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well, for me it was the other way around!

My dad had to install the grill for me while i sat there and held the flashlight haha.

My brother is constantly doing stuff to his car, and a while back he taught me how to Install the HIDs when he put them on his car, so I learned. It's not that bad, you'll see! :)
How did you mount the ballasts and capacitors to stabilize them?

·
Registered
90 Posts
How did you mount the ballasts and capacitors to stabilize them?

The driver side can be mount under or around your intake, better so technicians don't say anything about your warranty. The passenger can be mounted on under the a rail, not too sure, I'll see if I can get you pics.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey everyone, how are you all doing? I'm kind of surprised people are still posting to this thread, it's been quite a while! I no longer have my 300. As of about a week ago I sold it and got a Crossfire. Red, manual. :) I'll post pics when I get a chance, although I do miss my 300. I've never missed a car that much! :( lol

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
hey everyone, how are you all doing? I'm kind of surprised people are still posting to this thread, it's been quite a while! I no longer have my 300. As of about a week ago I sold it and got a Crossfire. Red, manual. :) I'll post pics when I get a chance, although I do miss my 300. I've never missed a car that much! :( lol
Thanks for dropping by and letting us know what's going on with you! I love the looks of the Crossfire and look forward to your pics!

bruno

·
Registered
3 Posts
well since you have had good results with your HID kit could i ask where you bought every thing? I have no idea where do start and i hate typing things in google.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts