Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Premium Floor mats

Looking Good :) . Exactly what is your interior color combination?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good looking mats...

Angi300C said:
Looking Good :) . Exactly what is your interior color combination?
I just ordered those mats for my C....I also have the light color carpeting. The new mats look better than I expected.... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. :) The interior color combination is Dark Slate Gray/Light Graystone

It came with Light Graystone mats, but I wanted the Premium Dark Slate Gray mats to offset the Dark Slate Gray Dash uppers. I think it ties the cabin space together nicely.

Bet you can't wait to get yours ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thanks,
Yes that's the same color combo I have that looks real good. I'm sold I will purchasing mats as well. Hopefully I will have my 300 in a few weeks :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
You have our car and we want to do the same thing. Had the same mats on order now for three weeks. Others must have the same idea since they are now on back order.

Mspeasl
05 Satin Jade Pearl
Central Illinois
June 04

·
Registered
85 Posts
Uber300 said:
Thanks. :) The interior color combination is Dark Slate Gray/Light Graystone

It came with Light Graystone mats, but I wanted the Premium Dark Slate Gray mats to offset the Dark Slate Gray Dash uppers. I think it ties the cabin space together nicely.

Bet you can't wait to get yours ;)
Is it just me or does that look like the deep jade upper trim? :confused:

·
Registered
731 Posts
One problem I see with the mats looking at your pictures. On the drivers side, the mat does not go up and over the footrest. With the light colored carpet, in short order, the carpet would be filfthy. I personally never use the footrest on any of my cars for this reason. However, leave it to the good ole boys at the dealer to place their grease laden boots right there.

Too bad, the mats don't cover the footrest.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
jeepgrady said:
One problem I see with the mats looking at your pictures. On the drivers side, the mat does not go up and over the footrest. With the light colored carpet, in short order, the carpet would be filfthy. I personally never use the footrest on any of my cars for this reason. However, leave it to the good ole boys at the dealer to place their grease laden boots right there.

Too bad, the mats don't cover the footrest.
I agree, I wonder if there is some product that a person could mold to make a cover for this hump. I really don't like the carpet mats, because no matter what colour they are they are going to show dirt. I like the soft plastic type like pant savers. A good wash will keep them clean. I would like to find them in the jade or green, but no luck yet.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cover The Footrest

I had the same problem with my CTS mats. I ordered an extra mat and cut it to fit under the normal mat and used the rought side of Velcro to secure it, it works and looks good. I also bought a square mat type pad from Pep Boys and using Velcro, put it to the right of the gas pedal to keep that area clean when I rest my foot.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Uber300 said:
Just installed the new 24-oz weight cut pile floor mats with the Chrysler wings. Here are some pics. I think it looks pretty good. I threw in some other pics as well :eek:)

300C Hemi Magnesium - Loaded
Those mats look real nice :) .

When you said they had the Chrysler Wings I expected them to be across the mat but I am pleased to see their placement which greets you as you open the door. :cool:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ebay is another source. I ordered the Dark Slate Rubber Mats OEM mopar got them for $47 + $10 for shipping. I also ordered the Splash Guards too. Received them Friday they look great with Chrysler logo's on front mopar numbers not fake. One Seller (o.e.m.parts) carries Mopar parts. Look under that seller or browse under car accessories. Hope this helps. With small kids I need the rubber ones :).
The attachment below is the exact set I have.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts