1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes as many say when i told them

WTF...... YOU MUST BE JOKING

CONGRATS

haha that is the reaction i got after i told 5 of my friends that i bought a SRT8 today haha....

well i think me is crazy too but i love my new SRT8 which i just bought today how ever i will be waiting for a while before it comes in to my car park.

·
Registered
981 Posts
WTF ...you are not Joking :pat: congrats Amir ...you lucky man

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good one. You'll wonder why you didn't do it earlier.
So, rather than fix the scratch you bought a new car? I like your style.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good one. You'll wonder why you didn't do it earlier.
So, rather than fix the scratch you bought a new car? I like your style.:biggrin:
haha true true, i though lets forget about the scratch and go for something with more guts, and yeah i am abit annoyed of my self why i didnt buy it at first place, but my reason back then was petrol will kill me now i don't care about the petrol just the feel and the power.... haha

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done mate. When do you pick it up?
thanx shane, ill pick it up in 6-8 weeks time got to get rid of the 3.5 or get some major money some how, btw we got to pay you a visit soon for that 3....

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congratulations mate. The good news is your insurance premium will be $10K a year now :scared: :twak: !

I hope you can use your car for your job and claim it on tax?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Amir,

You're making me jealous. Good effort.

And like MR 225 said, the insurance will be a killer given your V6 was $5,400 p.a.

What colour did you choose? Lemme guess....black? (just noticed your signature....question answered)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amir,

You're making me jealous. Good effort.

And like MR 225 said, the insurance will be a killer given your V6 was $5,400 p.a.

What colour did you choose? Lemme guess....black? (just noticed your signature....question answered)
haha true the insurance will be sky high so i may just as well put it under my dad's name and go as 2nd driver but will see.

mate after driving the SRT i said to my self what was i thinking...... no offence the V6 is great but i just love the power....

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Amir, this certainly is big news. Congratulations.

Let me know a bit about your V6 and I will throw a few feelers out there with the VHA/VHB guys. They would be one of your target markets to unload the V6 to.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats !

yeah car is so addictive everytime you drive, you must atleast unleash the v8 power! :)
very true.... i can still feel the power from the test drive haha.... and when you take the baby around the corner... damnnnn drooolzzzzz
:slomo: :firedevil

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Or maybe WNTED.2....damn computer geeks
Yeah i have actually though of buying the plate WNTED.2 for a while now haha.... but as we all know i can only keep one of the C's and that's the SRT so it could go on the 350Z but that already has a plate on it.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts