Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKOK, i've been a bad member..
Finally here are the pics of my new subwoofer enclosures by Rob H at art of noise audio.

I am very happy with the end result. The grills are an issue though, maybe some of you have a solution, but these bastards vibrate right off... But they look great.

Simple install, Dayton HO reference 12". I'm no audiophile, but they thump plenty of me. Good enough for panty dropper sound.:smashfrea

Don't worry about the cable cleanup comments. I don't worry about the cable tucks, cause it doesn't bother me.

just search aon or art of noise in this forum or lx forum if you're interested.
like I said, , I am very happy with the results, I hated my HUGE box I had in my trunk before, I couldn't even fit golf clubs in there easily. Plus I do a lot of remodeling and load BIG THINGS in my trunk. This project gets an "A".

AFTER 1

AFTER2

Before 1

Before 2

Before 3

·
Registered
317 Posts
an. nice. ive looked into those but had a few questions. hows the rattling and do you get lots of base into the cabin of the car. thanx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rattle / Sound question

My rattle is minimum.
I also don't try to break any records when I'm local.
I turn it down at stop lights, and the local residential neighborhood.

There is something rattling on the left side of my car, but I just haven't looked for it. When i'm going to bump a little, I fold down my back seat. That makes it sound better. But even with the trunk closed it bumps enough for me.

I think this is really a question of how much bass you like...
I think it would rattle a lot if I really cranked it. All I know is that it sounds great "to me".

not sure if this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts