Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Mine's still on hold - another supply holdup with 300Cs - go figure!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
The key ring is larger than the hole on the 300 key. I had to drill the hole to make it fit. The key ring is heavy but I like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
Enough Toys

I received my dog tags yesterday 10/5 and my velocity key ring . The dog tag is very light in weight, I love the key chain. Received email that my ball cap is shipped so I should have that any day now, my 300C (CV) diecast is still projected around 12/15 hopefully I get an email stating it will be shipped sooner :) . BTW, I saw a blk dual time wristwatch real sharp but I only saw it in the catalog not online. So maybe thats a hint. :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redman said:
Mine's still on hold - another supply holdup with 300Cs - go figure!
It's that ugly mug display. DC figures you're government and willing to wait 10 years to get anything done. Try a Ralph Nader aviator and see if you get better service ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
pd171 said:
The key ring is larger than the hole on the 300 key. I had to drill the hole to make it fit. The key ring is heavy but I like it.
Why in the world would they make to hole too small for the 300C key? Guess I too will have to drill whenever it comes in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Reese said:
Why in the world would they make to hole too small for the 300C key? Guess I too will have to drill whenever it comes in
I was able to get the ring on one key but it was very tight, the other key I could not get it on. You just have to make the hole a little larger for it to fit.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top