Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
i was going to get SRTXXX (xxx - 3 numbers like 300 or 008 or similar) but then i thought, state the obvious... now i wanna get something like themob or gangsta etc, lol, but they are all bloody taken!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good choice. I'm surprised it hasn't already been taken!
Yeah, I was pretty surprised they were still available as well! :fing02:

I have always liked to have meaningful personalised number plates on all of my Mopars. :biggrin:

Cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey Vcval:
This was my first car. 12 months old here and being nursed :lick: .
Good stuff - a standard VC with a customised grill! :)

I learn't to drive in an Olive Green coloured VC.

As a kid, there was always a Mopar of some sort sitting in the driveway .... as a milkman, my old man had two Dodge 114 milk trucks (slant 6 powered of course!)

Cheers

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ahhh memories. I also had a VC V8, Ap5,2xAP6,VF, Vg, VH 770, 2xVG hard top 770's. That's only in the Mopar range.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm another Mopar kid. My old man had a White VF Safari Wagon (225), a green VF Regal (225), a Black VE VIP (273) with a blown head gasket, a Maroon VG VIP (245) and I bought MR 225 from him (stock) then spent about 35K on it. We almost bought a red VF pacer (2 door) with a 265 and triple webers off a friend. It was an awesome car and I regret not buying it now.

I love the Vals :fing02:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm another Mopar kid. My old man had a White VF Safari Wagon (225), a green VF Regal (225), a Black VE VIP (273) with a blown head gasket, a Maroon VG VIP (245) and I bought MR 225 from him (stock) then spent about 35K on it. We almost bought a red VF pacer (2 door) with a 265 and triple webers off a friend. It was an awesome car and I regret not buying it now.

I love the Vals :fing02:
Looks like there are a few of us who have had and/or currently have Vals.

Over the years, in my family there has been an: S Series, AP6 Regal, many various VC's (slant 6 and V8), VE Regal, VG Regal Safari 318V8, CL Charger 770, CL Panel Van V8 and 2 X Dodge 114 trucks!

In addition to my grey VC, I also currently have a VC Regal Safari (see pic). This has been undergoing restoration for the last 10 years !! lol.

VC's are my favourite though - my grey VC has air con, cruise control and a few other creature comforts, and my kids love it!

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts