Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what's up, my name's josh

im 22 and live in dayton, oh

I've been on the site for a little bit... was hoping to get a 300 sooner, but finally found one!

2005 300 Touring Signature Series

pics:

wish it had the uconnect and memory seats, but oh well.

I plan on getting the windows tinted soon then hopefully 22's next year, but we'll see!

Dam house & car payment!! haha

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to get the nav 2 go... but I called today and they said it was $400.

I used to have a flipout tv in my eclipse with a ps2 hooked up... I miss it.. haha

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous bout them seats too!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Glad you could finally join the family with a vehicle. Definitely got some upgrades with that model!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you could finally join the family with a vehicle. Definitely got some upgrades with that model!
what's some easy mods to do?

I'm really not about modding the engine! just stuff to make the car look good?! :biggrin:

I am downloading the nav disc (05064033AF.iso torrent) so I can do the in motion nav hack

i would like to hook up my phone (ppc6800/mogul) to hear it through the stereo... need a AUX port!! I used to use it on my cavalier AUX port and use my phone as a media device (ipod, etc...)

I guess I just need some direction because there are soo many things on this forum I have came across and have no idea where to start!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Brewer.....Nice ride!!!!

1st Mod: Tint the windows
2nd Mod: Replace the Grille
3rd Mod: Lower the Car..............

So many things you can do...HAVE FUN MODDING!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Glad to see you start posting! Congratulations on your purchase. Your vehicle appears to be in great condition.

Besides what has been mentioned, I would suggest removing all side moldings and emblems and losing the front license plate (if that's allowed...if not, there are threads here on how to lower it).

Good luck!
bruno

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Brewer.....Nice ride!!!!

1st Mod: Tint the windows
2nd Mod: Replace the Grille
3rd Mod: Lower the Car..............

So many things you can do...HAVE FUN MODDING!!!!!
i plan on tinting the windows in about a week... going to florida in a month so i want to have them done before then

i have looked at a few grilles, but now that i have the car i do like the stock one... we will see!

·
Registered
347 Posts
yeah tints make a difference!!! that was my first mod...then the HIDs....and if you are handy you could try and modding your stock grille...few members here have done it and it looks sick...i am just not patient enough to do it

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to see you start posting! Congratulations on your purchase. Your vehicle appears to be in great condition.

Besides what has been mentioned, I would suggest removing all side moldings and emblems and losing the front license plate (if that's allowed...if not, there are threads here on how to lower it).

Good luck!
bruno
thank you! there are a few scratches here and there on it... but other than thats it is in good condition!

its in the shop right now (under warranty) getting a few things fixed, i have to go get it tonight
i will be taking the front license plate off!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts