Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Silver 300C loaded certified pre-owned on Monday, love the car. Previous owner traded it in for a new Mercedes.
I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons, I'm sure it'll take me a while. Went to the gas station today and it took me over five minutes just to open the gas filler door, I kept looking for the release button inside the car - pretty embarrasing.
I've gotten a lot of good info from this site...thanks

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You Big Chief now - glory days ahead!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Julio said:
Got a Silver 300C loaded certified pre-owned on Monday, love the car. Previous owner traded it in for a new Mercedes.
I'm still trying to figure out all the buttons, I'm sure it'll take me a while. Went to the gas station today and it took me over five minutes just to open the gas filler door, I kept looking for the release button inside the car - pretty embarrasing.
I've gotten a lot of good info from this site...thanks
Congrats. You're gonna love this car. Im mean ... YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

I was lucky, I read this forum before I needed to buy gas, LOL.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
OH MY GOD Julio, I did that same thing the first time I tried to fill it. I must have looked crazy!!
Enjoy the car, read the manual.. SERIOUSLY! The buttons will become second nature soon.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Congrats and welcome Julio! Can't imagine trading my C in for a Mercedes... I would miss her so. Treat her right and she'll do the same for you, enjoy!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks, I just got mine yesterday and didn't know about gas cap either. Good luck, I am as pumped up as you

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome and nice comments. Perhaps I shouldn't had said anything about the gas door, it could become and initiation ritual.
I got to drive over ice and snow this morning and I'm really impressed, the car behaved much better than I ever expected no slips or slides....maybe it's the 2 tons of weight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts