Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to the weekend. I just ordered these wheels in a 20x8.5. I decided to with 20's due to all the highway driving I do and all the pot holes have were made because of this past winter. I went with a Nitto 420S Tire in a 255/45/20. Let me know what you think of the wheels and I'll definitely post pics once their on the car.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Pic not up for me,,, try this:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Cueball for posting the pic for me!!! Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll definitely post some pics of them on the car once they're installed!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Wheels Update!! The wheels are going to be put on the car tonight!! I was supposed to receive them on Saturday but the place where I ordered them from had their warehouse broken in and had to do inventory to see what exactly was taken. Luckily enough my wheels and tire were still there. I just got off the phone with my supplier and the wheels are on their way to the shop where I work part-time. Looking forward to going to work tonight to have my wheels put on. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PICS COMING SOON!!!!! The wheels are on the car but the weather hasn't been that great to take some pics. It's supposed to be a nice weekend, so I might be able to take some pics. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts