Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice vid. Only saw the first one. The editing takes your car to another level...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Wow! Did not know they were so gangsta in Sweden...The editing was great.
Ride looks good. You guys don't look very Swedish.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
The car looks great. The editing is nice but,.......stupid video content. Guns, criminal life styles. Glorifying what is bad about America. Get a life, kid.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Not what I thought Sweden would be like. Didn't know they had gangs and stuff.
Trust me. That is not what Sweden is like. I lived there for 24 years. These punks just want to be tough guys, and have the misguided ideas that American rap and gangster life style is something to be emulated. This is just sad.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Cool. The first video is definitely outstanding and music selection is good. I usually do nto like rap, but this one was a good track.

As for the gangs, well.... controversial. The thing is always going to have something romantic in it, even most of us want to have nothing with them.
My head says that this might not be good, but video is still well made.

·
Registered
683 Posts
the videos and editing look great. it really fits the style of the car. Everyone comments how it has that gangster look to it and you played it off well.

I think Stockholm is just jealous because he couldn't get into a Swedish gang and had to tuck tail to california.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
the videos and editing look great. it really fits the style of the car. Everyone comments how it has that gangster look to it and you played it off well.

I think Stockholm is just jealous because he couldn't get into a Swedish gang and had to tuck tail to california.
Not true. I was in the chess club at the library. Ha ha. So there. :lick:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice vids

Great editing...nice flow!...but when you do your next video make sure to use at least 2nd gear :biggrin:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Not true. I was in the chess club at the library. Ha ha. So there. :lick:
The best "Real" Swedish ppl can do is to get jealous aint worth time to discuss this with them, I just let them Bark like a dog...so keep on barking "Stockholm" 300C.
you will go nowhere with this Swedish envy, I really think u... should get a life boy.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice videos. That is some pretty good editing.

But I would have went with the theme of real gangsters not street thugs, if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Forgive them Mr. Nice Guy. They are stopped by police every day and upset they hate our cars. You stepped on their toe. :)

PS: Look for Stockholm's police hate tread. :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Huh! I did not realize that police part was the real stop. I thought, it was staged. Did they allow hanging out around and filming? American police is not not so nice. They are afraid of people.

BTW, what is the officer looking for on the rear seat? Are they supposed to?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Huh! I did not realize that police part was the real stop. I thought, it was staged. Did they allow hanging out around and filming? American police is not not so nice. They are afraid of people.

BTW, what is the officer looking for on the rear seat? Are they supposed to?
nah man they arent supposed to...it was She and she was looking at my Under Car Lights which is mounted on the side skirt and they where actually giving me mad props for having a Nice car :)
but only after they couldnt give me any tickets they started to act nice ,they didnt stop me cause of the filming part and we wasnt hanging out and making the film like amateur like u mean hehe

Like the title I wrote they stopped me for no reason like allways...

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Was that a glock? Ya your ride is way G'ed out looks good though. I prefer to keep mine more stock looking as I am more muscle minded then gangsta but seriously that was some awesome video editing what program did you use?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was that a glock? Ya your ride is way G'ed out looks good though. I prefer to keep mine more stock looking as I am more muscle minded then gangsta but seriously that was some awesome video editing what program did you use?
no it wasnt a glock...and adobe premiere pro 2.0 is where the magic happen...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts