Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just took her outta the bodyshop - have'nt done the seals as yet. Letting it set for a day or two.

So what do you guys think .... did I do the right thing ? :) - I have'nt lowered as yet as I am getting it bagged in awhile. Better pictures in the morning.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i'm freakin out drivin this around ... my friend busted his coming down the driveway.

How do u like your bags? I am considering the air runner though.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I like having bags alot. Makes the drive more interesting IMO. As far as the air runner goes I think its overpriced and if you blow something apart good luck warrantying it. With UAS over in CALI its very convenient.
lol i'm freakin out drivin this around ... my friend busted his coming down the driveway.

How do u like your bags? I am considering the air runner though.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Those are some great pics. I wonder though... It looks like the lower lip in the front has some gaps in the fittment around the front middle and when it turns the corner above the air dams.
Don't get me wrong, not hatin, just from the pics you took it looks like a fitment problem or maybe it's just the pic.
Otherwise, that is one bad a$$ vanilla 300.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looking good! I bet it will be awesome on bags because that front end will be close to hitting the ground.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some great pics. I wonder though... It looks like the lower lip in the front has some gaps in the fittment around the front middle and when it turns the corner above the air dams.
Don't get me wrong, not hatin, just from the pics you took it looks like a fitment problem or maybe it's just the pic.
Otherwise, that is one bad a$$ vanilla 300.
yep when i first saw it too i thought it was gaps and i looked at the bodyshop guy totally pissed :D but its only the silicone once the seals are put inand they finish the top it will set 100%. I am taking it first thing in the morning tommorrow. They said 48 hours.

I am very happy with the paint job though. Blends well. I paid 500$'s installation + painting + taking off a few existing scuffs on the bumper.

·
Registered
859 Posts
my buddy has the same kit on his 300 but he molded it on and it looks way better molded, nice ride.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think i will mold the front lip on for sure. Skirts and bumper i dont think I will. If anything happens then the cost to fix is a lot more correct? But that said molding is the BOMB all the lines disappear....and looks flush.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Looks bad arse fgenetics

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks bro... all I need is a nice camera like yours to shoot some good pictures ..... that or still savin up for the air ride :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks dope....

-ZEUS

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Z

Now I have a problem. I have two holes in the rear bumper for exhausts and one one exhaust tip coming out.

TIME FOR A NEW EXHAUST! :D

Ok guys - please give me suggestions on a good exhaust I can put in here.

·
Registered
859 Posts
i have a dual magnaflow exhaust sounds good

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
So many choices - cant seem to decide

Allied Muffler

I've been hearing clips and quite frankly I am a bit confused. I want a deeper more dignified tone what is my best option.

Also how much does installation costs for these normally run?

·
Registered
974 Posts
just need to figure out how loud you want it. I would probably compare the loudest kit to mine. I started with the full magnaflow exhaust on mine and didnt like the tips on it and I put the 5" borla tips on it. When I did this, i lost the resonator and my car is loud as hell. If you want to get some sound without it being overbearing, I would suggest the kit that has the resonators on it. That is probably the best way to go.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts