Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just sold my 2006 300C SRT8 and bought a new end of year 2007 300C SRT8. My old one was great but this is new and great!!!! And I got 0% financing.

Got the kicker and the video this time in addition to all the normal good stuff (SR, NAV, etc). Trying to get used to the center console being angled due to the video screen. On my old 2006, I bought a stick on elbow cushion which I took with me but the angle isn't quite right. Also took my K & N air filter but haven't put it in yet. It is probably dirtier than the paper filter that comes with it, at least for a week or so.

This is my daily driver. My other car is a Y2K C5 Corvette.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! Now that its spring, you should have good weather to break it in.. ;)

You'll have to give us your impressions of the improvements in a week or so.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Congrats!!! The fact your a double dipper speaks highly of these cars. Me, I'm waiting for my second SRT8, not to replace, but to augment.

You don't post enough...haha, so you got some catching up to do!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I would hardly call your 2006 "old" but congratulations on another SRT purchase. You will need to change the year info. under your Avatar.

James @ 22Elite (supporting vendor) can take care of you regarding a far better cushion for your center console than some type of stick on.

Enjoy your 2nd SRT!
bruno

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Good point bruno on the centre console. Hey, it must be Saturday eh. All the regular greaters are back to back. Soon Tim will be dropping by.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Good point bruno on the centre console. Hey, it must be Saturday eh. All the regular greaters are back to back. Soon Tim will be dropping by.

Bernie
I think you are right! Hopefully, watsonofearnock will wake up on the other side of the pond and make his great appearance as well.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Yoo-hoo - here I am!! Congratulations on your new car - over on this side of the pond the "ideal" time to change cars is when they are 3 years old. That way you have the maximum out of the 3 year warranty and the value hasn't dropped too far to play catch-up. So I have about 2 years and 4 months to go. Someone is going to get a cracker of a car though - mine has just done over the 3K mark in the 8 months since it was put on the road.
Yes, the weekends are kind of distinctive on this website. Everyone must have their heads under the bonnet (hood to you lot) or their sponge in a bucket of water!! I think a group hug for all the regulars is in order. :grouphug:
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
:grouphug:

Back at ya!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts