Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hook it up and go to transmission and its in there....haven't messed with mine in awhile

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
758 Posts
Just did i reset the transmission something feature on there...also what about the shift points???
Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
G-Day, My car was hit head on on the left front fender knocking my car back ten feet. The car has supposedly been repaired, However, now my message center is saying "Check the TPMS System". Additionally, upon distance driving of 20 to 25 miles, my generator and traction control lights come on followed by the loss of power to both wheels. The engine continues to run but i am just coasting. Upon stopping, placing the vehicle in park and restarting the car i'm able to resume driving. What might cause this problem? No issues prior to the accident.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Did they have to replace the front left wheel? Maybe they didn't put in a TPMS sensor or the wrong one. Have you tried putting the car into neutral and back to drive when you lose power to the wheels? I would think the only way to lose power to the wheels is if the car goes into neutral or thinks it's in neutral.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts