Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all the forum members that have helped me along the way. I am slowly but surely getting her together. Ordered the srt wing from ebay, exactly what i was looking for. I also had no prob with the removal of the dawn srt spoiler that i had on the car it was one on one off. I Also got the factory reproductions viper wheels chrome in 22x9. Perfect fit. The eibach prokit is on its way and will have them installed by the end of the week. Thank you everyone for all the help to get it this far.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
I was never really a fan of the Viper rims on the 1st gens but that looks amazing! Nice work!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Niiiiice. Are the pillars factory? Looks Like piano black....
That's a head-turner, fo sho.

Reactions: 300CEE

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks damn good man!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments guys, I really wouldn't have been able to pull it off the way im doing if it wasn't for the people and the vast knowledge on the forum. its not done in my eyes yet but it is coming along real nice. i will be doing other things and I have a few ideas that I am going to work out before its done in my eyes. I was so unsure about the vipers too but I figured I would give them a shot and once they went on I knew that was the look I was trying to get. I will post some more pics once the eibachs are installed, hopefully this week, seeing as though the shop said they were on special orderfor some reason. I was looking at the clearance with the 22 and that nut above the tire inside on the front and there isn't rall that much clearance at all. I think its the control arm bolt that people are shaving down. I was wondering its not rubbing right now at all even though its really really close and when I drop the car are they going to have to grind that bolt down? or is it just going to be that far away from the tire all the time? could someone please give me some info on that. thanks again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here it is . 22Inch Factory reproduction viper wheels with the eibach pro kit lowered. I think im going to keep her.lol she is looking alot tougher then when i bought her. Couldnt have pulled it off without the help here.thabks everyone. Engine work is next up..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Oh my my. That is looking great. Nice job man!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Now that is beautiful! good job!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Here it is . 22Inch Factory reproduction viper wheels with the eibach pro kit lowered. I think im going to keep her.lol she is looking alot tougher then when i bought her. Couldnt have pulled it off without the help here.thabks everyone. Engine work is next up..lol
Now that looks a lot more aggressive...awesome stance...how about a little rundown list of what you got and did...I think that is the look I want,as long as going with the 22's didn't harshen the ride to much.
22x9 am I right..what wheel size and offset you use..any other adjusments..or any issues...camber or other...
As much info as possible would be great as I am in the process of totally changing my rides look,and as you stated b4 the info and knowledge of the members on this site are awesome in helping with things we may not know of..want to do it right the first time and not have any issues...Thanks in advance and will post pics as I go........

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheels are factory reproduction viper chrome 22x9 +18 off set. I installed eibachs pro kit for the springs. As far as issues I have none. When I got her aligned the specs were all in factory except one wheel the passenger front was a little out of spec with the camber I believe ,but the tire shop told me it's within tolerance it was like 2.09 or something and the tolerance was 2.15. There isn't any abnormal wear on my tire as I keep checking it to see and the car tracks dead straight when I take my hand off the wheel for a sec to see. The ride with the eibachs is very good I thought it was going to be a lot harder then it is and I have had cars that i put 22 inch wheels on that I haven't dropped that rode much harder then this one . And I am in NYC and still can't really complain. Keep in mind I have the luxury series and I don't know if maybe my shocks are a little softer for a luxury ride and maybe lowering it makes it ride a little less rough. I'm not to sure if the shocks are different but in all the years I have been putting 22s on cars and it has been a while this car rides the best dropped then the other ones that I never dropped. Those cars were also sporty then this one to begin with. Infinti m35sport Pontiac g8 Nissan maxima. And all rode a lot stiffer just with new 22s on them. So I never dropped them. This one no problems didnt have to roll the fenders or anything. Hope this helps you out. Good luck. I want to see what she looks like when your done.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Niiiiice. Are the pillars factory? Looks Like piano black....
That's a head-turner, fo sho.
+1 ... yeah, that stood out w/ me too! Nice, OP!!! Love the wheelz too... :biggrin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
The wheels are factory reproduction viper chrome 22x9 +18 off set. I installed eibachs pro kit for the springs. As far as issues I have none. When I got her aligned the specs were all in factory except one wheel the passenger front was a little out of spec with the camber I believe ,but the tire shop told me it's within tolerance it was like 2.09 or something and the tolerance was 2.15. There isn't any abnormal wear on my tire as I keep checking it to see and the car tracks dead straight when I take my hand off the wheel for a sec to see. The ride with the eibachs is very good I thought it was going to be a lot harder then it is and I have had cars that i put 22 inch wheels on that I haven't dropped that rode much harder then this one . And I am in NYC and still can't really complain. Keep in mind I have the luxury series and I don't know if maybe my shocks are a little softer for a luxury ride and maybe lowering it makes it ride a little less rough. I'm not to sure if the shocks are different but in all the years I have been putting 22s on cars and it has been a while this car rides the best dropped then the other ones that I never dropped. Those cars were also sporty then this one to begin with. Infinti m35sport Pontiac g8 Nissan maxima. And all rode a lot stiffer just with new 22s on them. So I never dropped them. This one no problems didnt have to roll the fenders or anything. Hope this helps you out. Good luck. I want to see what she looks like when your done.
Thanks for the reply....glad to hear you have no issues and enjoy the ride.What size tires do you have..and I will post pics as I go....a wrap I think is in the works..I do know that when I do the wheels I want a big lip to paint to match the wrap...love the deep dish look

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problem. The tire size I'm running is 265/35/22. It's the usual size for 22 inch wheels for our cars. Can't wait to see the progress on yours just kruzin. Good luck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts