Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

MYGIG HDD Sat Nav Map Update

8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  grigac 
#1 ·
I recently purchased in the UK a 2010 300C which has the Sat Nav as in the title. I've been told that the only way to update the maps is to purchase from a main dealer ( currently over £160 for 2013 maps ).

Is this correct?.

#5 ·
yorkie123,

Navteq is the correct contact for obtaining details pertaining to the mapping software in your 300C. If you are looking for further clarification regarding navigation update availability in the U.K. you may contact our International Customer Relations department as well at 248-512-7730.

#6 ·
I also rang Navteq about 4 times and was told they could not sell to me and I had to go to my Main Dealer . PAT

#8 ·
Hi, Harkonen!
I wonder if you wish to sell the Navteq 2013 Europe map DVD? I didnt fiind the T1000-20324 DVD on the Navteq site, but only a Europe 2014 MyGIG for Lancia Voyager. I didnt knew that the disc is not suitable for REW navigation, but only for RHW units and the Navteq didnt want to replace it, because I opened the case. I do have the security code, it will be the same, its generated on VIN.
So, if you like to sell it for a decent price, please give me a message. I think that you dont need it anymore.
Thanks a lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.