Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Does anyone know what the small green icon in the '08 is for? The best way I can describe it is it's in the top right side of the touch screen whether in sat/fm/am/nav. mode. It resembles 3 car images viewed from the front, stacked one on top of the other with the largest on the bottom, smaller in the middle, and smallest on top.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi folks. Does anyone know what the small green icon in the '08 is for? The best way I can describe it is it's in the top right side of the touch screen whether in sat/fm/am/nav. mode. It resembles 3 car images viewed from the front, stacked one on top of the other with the largest on the bottom, smaller in the middle, and smallest on top.
i thnk it indicates strength of sirius signal. drive under some metal roof and i think it goes down or even disappears if signal was lost completely. i just have not been watching it too closely to be absolutely sure.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Yeah, I wondered about that too and thought all along it was the Sirius signal strength as well. The car icons make perfect sense it's the traffic.

Bernie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts