Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that the MyGig site that was mentioned in the manual is finally up and working. There is a full manual in pdf form available for high speed download along with several other goodies. The manuals are for both the NAV and non-NAV versions. There is an interactive tutorial for the NAV version. There is a two page pdf printout with a quick guide. The site is:

My Chrysler: MyGIG – How MyGIG Works

Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Great link there Bob!!! I'm teaching myself how this operates long before I get mine. It's just like actually having this unit.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rambit. It's a good way to learn it. Did you download the manual and the short pdf doc? Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
That's the one thing I couldn't find there Bob. I just don't see the link to the pdf.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the one thing I couldn't find there Bob. I just don't see the link to the pdf.

Bernie
Hi Bernie. It is on the left hand side in black (MyGig Resorces). Click on that and you will go to the page with the manuals, etc. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll post a pic. You can read them online or save them. Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hi Bernie. It is on the left hand side in black (MyGig Resorces). Click on that and you will go to the page with the manuals, etc. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll post a pic. You can read them online or save them. Regards, Bob.
Thanks Bob!!! I didn't realize it was a link. I thought it was just a heading like the other black ones. It's the same manual as I have I believe, but indexed and without all that extra white space. Thanks again Bob and I now have it downloaded and saved.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. Check it carefully as it has a lot more pages than any of the ones I already had. It also has a section on Park View which I have never seen before in any of the other manuals floating around. I think that's a option on the Jeep but not on the 300C's. I use it a lot as it allows you to search for any word you want. I wish I had it! Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hi. Check it carefully as it has a lot more pages than any of the ones I already had. It also has a section on Park View which I have never seen before in any of the other manuals floating around. I think that's a option on the Jeep but not on the 300C's. I use it a lot as it allows you to search for any word you want. I wish I had it! Regards, Bob.
You're right. The other one was only 169 pages.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again. I just looked at it and it says 2008/2009 Version. The date on the document was in Feb. 2008 so it's pretty new. Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Now if I could only get my hands on the thing that the MyGig attaches to... My friggin' Jeep...haha!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have a Jeep on order? Is it an SRT8? If so that's one hot car! I drove one at the SRT Experience and it was faster than the 300C SRT8. Regards, Bob.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Do you have a Jeep on order? Is it an SRT8? If so that's one hot car! I drove one at the SRT Experience and it was faster than the 300C SRT8. Regards, Bob.
Put it this way. I ordered a Jeep GC SRT8 in August. Seven months later I still can't get it entered in the system. Right now my case is in the highest office in the land, well in Chrysler land anyway...haha. I've been waiting on the Kicker High Performance system. That's a go now, but something else is holding them up apparently. Kinda reminds me of how things went when I got my car back in 05. They had a special meeting over that too. Till things get sorted out I'm in limbo.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope you get it sorted out because that is one HOT car! I wish I had one instead of my 300C SRT8. Regards, Bob.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts