·
Registered
36 Posts
Keep us posted!

Reactions: AntiqueHeist

·
Registered
610 Posts
I want to do this too! First I would need to get a newer 300s of course haha. Still rocking my ‘06 with 116k miles/186k km on it. Pretty excited to see how yours goes and turns out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will base model upper grill work with the srt bumper? Also the piece below the headlight will those match up or am I gonna have to order those as well?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a 2014 300s v6. I want to upgrade to the srt8 bumper, but will my current fog lights fit the srt8 bumper?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the parts are in and they will be going for paint on February 14th. It’s been a long process but things are finally moving forward! Also when I received the rear bumper I found 2 small cracks in it so I’m doing an exchange with mopar. Also going to return the grille I purchased to go a different route. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
27 Posts
i now have all of the front bumper parts. Painting next week/ I was able to get aftermarket fog and bumper trims cheaper than the oem. Prob not going to do the rear. much nicer looking bumper. Its odd that the Varvados has the SRT-8 bumper though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts