Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Chrystler 300c 5.7 hemi nag1 5 speed automatic, The other day I was driving around town and I noticed as the car down shifted from 3rd to 1st it had a noticeable shutter, (only down shifting though when acceleration there is no slip, whine, or jolts ) I checked the trans fluid and it was reading 110 mm, when it is supposed to be reading around 75 mm. I drained all the fluid from the pan and replaced the gaskets and bolts and put the correct amount of fluid in the car. I drove it around the block and it drove perfect. I let it sit for a few hours went to run some errands and the shutter is back. I have no idea what it could be at this point I need help! If you know anything please comment

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 2007 Chrystler 300c 5.7 hemi nag1 5 speed automatic, The other day I was driving around town and I noticed as the car down shifted from 3rd to 1st it had a noticeable shutter, (only down shifting though when acceleration there is no slip, whine, or jolts ) I checked the trans fluid and it was reading 110 mm, when it is supposed to be reading around 75 mm. I drained all the fluid from the pan and replaced the gaskets and bolts and put the correct amount of fluid in the car. I drove it around the block and it drove perfect. I let it sit for a few hours went to run some errands and the shutter is back. I have no idea what it could be at this point I need help! If you know anything please comment
I have scanner the Tcm for codes and it has none.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious, how does one test one's motor mounts?
Pop the hood make sure you’re on pavement, put it in drive, and press the gas a little while holding the break if the engine jumps you need new mounts, it will have a little slack but it will be noticeable. you can also inspect them underneath your car, inspect the rubber boot and see if it’s cracked or in my case gone 😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trans guy told me to use shutter fix sold by lube gear at O'Riley's auto store ,works .may need to drive it around some .
Try using shutter fix bought at O'Riley's auto parts .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.