Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone... i will be gettin a 300c soon and i want a set of diffrent wheels to put on... nice ones in the summer and stock for the winter... but i have seen all your rides with your wheels but i have no idea of what brand they are... and there all nice and i just wanted to know so i can start pricing the ones that i like!

Thanks Everyone!

Marcus :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
You right there are so many out there. I have 20" Lorenzo O5's on Mrs SexC.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeeze i love that color... thats the color i will be getting... and i think 20's are perfect... althogh some 22's look awesome!

Great Looking Car angi

Marcus

·
Registered
901 Posts
05300c said:
jeeze i love that color... thats the color i will be getting... and i think 20's are perfect... althogh some 22's look awesome!Great Looking Car angi
Thanks 05300c,
BTW the tires I went with are Toyo's 255/45/20. People say different things about tire sizes but for me they ride, feel and look great I have no complaints NONE. No rubbing whatsoever. I can't wait to see pics of your combo!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me neither...lol..cant wait to get this car... its hard to get it off your mind when you know you will be gettin one soon!

Once again very nice car!

Marcus

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice

Nice they look good on a black one. Very Dodge looking.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I was looking at the Foose Spank in 20's. They have 22's also, but 20's are what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
65 Posts
These are the rims I had on my touring that i sold. I want to sell these but if not ill put these on my 300c im waiting on, they are VELOCITY 627's. These are 22" with a nitto 255/35/22. HOLLLLLLLLA BACK....

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
here is a pic of my 300. i have 20" helo hawks. the tires are nitto 255/35/20. i was thinking about going with the toyos but after having the nittos for a while now i am very happy :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ordering some 22" TIS 03's wheel in a week or so.

·
Registered
35 Posts
double deuce said:
These are the rims I had on my touring that i sold. I want to sell these but if not ill put these on my 300c im waiting on, they are VELOCITY 627's. These are 22" with a nitto 255/35/22. HOLLLLLLLLA BACK....
Why did you sell the Touring?? Not to be nosey but was it just for the HP or does it go deeper?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Anyone knows what wheel this is? I was just about to give up on rims since I can not find anything I like until I saw this...

http://www.sfxperformance.com/search/auto_categories.asp?search=300C&type_id=1&Manufacturer=Chrysler

By the way, I just joined the forum but I've been reading almost every thread on here for the past couple of weeks... lots of good info.. I have not gotten the car yet, they said it will take 6 weeks to get here, I guess I have 5 more to go :( ... Thanks for any info on this wheel. Thanks!

P.S. Reason I can't make up my mind on wheels is that I dont like spokes too much, I like uniqueness, the rims I currently own on my ride are the Arelli Assassyns, if they had them on 22" I would buy them for the 300C..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts