Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to announce a new video trailer that we will soon have hosted on the Nationals website . CSCVidz, who will be producing the Nationals DVD this year, has put together a short trailer. This trailer will help us get those of you who are only stimulated visually, you know who you are, excited about the 2006 SRT Nationals.

So if you would like a sneek peek of a few of the great activities you can participate in during the Nationals, take a look at the trailer. This will show you just a fraction of the great things you can do at the Nationals, as well as just a quick peek at what is in store for this year's DVD. CSCVidz will soon be posting the details of their requirements for footage to be donated by anyone attending the event and who gets good video clips. They will use as much of this donated footage as possible using the best videos for the DVD.

Let us know what you think. A special thanks to fflores and CSCVidz for getting this done so quickly.

http://www.cscvidz.com/dvd/trailer.htm

·
Registered
787 Posts
gdflys said:
We are proud to announce a new video trailer that we will soon have hosted on the Nationals website . CSCVidz, who will be producing the Nationals DVD this year, has put together a short trailer. This trailer will help us get those of you who are only stimulated visually, you know who you are, excited about the 2006 SRT Nationals.

So if you would like a sneek peek of a few of the great activities you can participate in during the Nationals, take a look at the trailer. This will show you just a fraction of the great things you can do at the Nationals, as well as just a quick peek at what is in store for this year's DVD. CSCVidz will soon be posting the details of their requirements for footage to be donated by anyone attending the event and who gets good video clips. They will use as much of this donated footage as possible using the best videos for the DVD.

Let us know what you think. A special thanks to fflores and CSCVidz for getting this done so quickly.

http://www.cscvidz.com/dvd/trailer.htm
i didnt see one 300C srt8 in the video.:shocked1:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rtr0id said:
i didnt see one 300C srt8 in the video.:shocked1:
Yeah I know we are working on it. :pat: The great thing about this years Nationals is we already have many of every SRT model registered for all the events. That means this years Nationals DVD will be a complete work showing what all the SRT's are capable of on and off the track. If anyone has any SRT8 300C footage that we can use send me a pm and we will get a good clip of it in the trailer. We definately want to include everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts