Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for all the questions, so forgive me as a newbee.

First off, the window sticker on my new 300C says "AM/FM CD w/Changer Controls and Aux Input Jack" ----- um, are they hiding the aux input jack, because for the life of me, I can't find it!

Also, from the Chrysler website:

Experience audiophile bliss with Boston Acoustics six premium speakers with subwoofer and 368-watt amplifier with digital signal processing (standard on 300C and 300C SRT8 and available on 300, Touring, and Limited).

For a seriously stellar sound, revel in a Boston Acoustics eight-speaker premium sound system with subwoofer and a 368-watt digital amplifier (available only on 300C).

Which one of them is the $2,130 option called Nav and Sound Group II? It says "7 Boston Acoustic Spkrs w/subwoofer - 368 watt amplifier" What is with all this double talk, is Norm Crosby in the house? Is it six plus one or seven plus a subwoofer to make eight? Sheeeesh!

Edited to add: I found this link on the Boston Acoustics website, so I guess I have the eight speaker deal, but talk about confusing.

http://www.bostonacoustics.com/fac_vehicles_car1.aspx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sound Group II = 3 speakers in the dash, 2 front door, 3 rear deck (2 + 1 sub) for a total of 8 speakers. Check out the audio faq sticky at the top of the car audio forum for basics like this.

The aux input is only on the base model radio - not on your SGII. Plenty of threads on aux input wishes here too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts