Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 07' 'C' and it came from the factory with the 'AE' NAV disk. I followed the directions exactly as listed here

My hack disc was burnt from an ISO on a dual layer Verbatim DVD+DL disc using Nero Burning ROM.

When I put the disk in the NAV unit all I ever get is some disk error or disk is unreadable. I put my original AE disk back in and it gives the same error. I shut the car off then turned it back on and the original disk was recognized again. I tried the same shutdown/startup method with the burnt disc but received the same errors.

Can anyone head me in the right direction?

·
Registered
613 Posts
it might be the speed that u burnt the backup at.

·
Registered
331 Posts
AF Navigation Disc with In-Motion Hack

I have followed the instructions provided here for the AE and AF In-Motion hack each time. I use DVD Decrypter to burn the dual layer discs. Verbatim of course.

·
Registered
630 Posts
OK, question for those in the know.
Why does this mod not work in the RB1?
It works fine in my 300 with the REC unit, but in my Durango with the RB1 which is also made by Alpine and uses the same OEM disc it will not read it? Anyone else know about this issue?

·
Registered
630 Posts
OK, question for those in the know.
Why does this mod not work in the RB1?
It works fine in my 300 with the REC unit, but in my Durango with the RB1 which is also made by Alpine and uses the same OEM disc it will not read it? Anyone else know about this issue?
Anyone know the answer?
Or can point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
it has to be something in the coding that has been altered that the computer in the car with the rb1 doesnt recognize. check out canhack.org maybe someone knows more about it there. basically the coding was altered to make the in motion hack work

·
Registered
153 Posts
How long to load an updated Nav version?

I had the AB Nav DVD and just burned and installed the AF Nav DVD.

When I put it in, it says "Loading...", and that is it. I left it on that screen for 15 minutes before finally ejecting the DVD.

When installing an upgraded version of the Nav DVD, how long should it take the unit to load the DVD?

I have an '05 300C with the REC Nav unit.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
The people who were seeding it stop months ago.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I know, work kept me away from this place for waaaay too long. See what happens kids when you work hard, you miss out on the goodies! ;)

Anyone wanna start a new seed? :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'm not sure if i'm following correctly. but does this 'in motion' hack allow you to watch dvds while driving?

can you watch dvds at all on the 05 nav system?

is there any hack for this?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts