Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am currently looking on ebay at one nav unit and im very close to bidding on it but had a question. The buyer has a picture of the unit but it shows a blue screen. I havent seen a nav unit in person but could a blue screen mean the unit is damaged or do you have to actually hook it up in the car to get the full features? I've attached a picture of the actual unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
The seller has sold several of these on e-bay before so I suspect it's fine. One of our members just bought one from these guys. However, don't bid until the last minute (literally) or you will inflate the final selling price. Determine the max you're willing to spend and bid with that price in the last minute of the auction. E-bay will automatically bid in increments of your max amount on your behalf until you are the high bidder. There will be a flury of last minute bidding and the final price may drastically increase, so keep this in mind when you place your max bid. Good luck. This is how I bought mine and it works perfectly.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I have my max bid and one of the other bidders retracted there bid so hopefully I can it for the max bid price I have. And by the way the seller is arizonawheelcoversarizona?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naviplus I might take you up on your offer. I've PM you so please get back to me as soon as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts