Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS
THOSE NAVI PLUS GUYS ARE AWSOME!!!!!

had mine installed sunday and came out sweet!!! :D

picture quality is unreall and sound is not bad either

they are a few steps about the rest !! would highly recomend!!!!
tell them Dave sent ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
I just called them. This solution is just for those that ONLY want one video input. It does not come with a switcher or anything like the AV Electronics unit. It is $400 dollars to get it done.

I think I will probably stick with the plan of getting the AV Electronics unit. I want to be able to have a switcher and stuff. I know I can purchase another switcher, but AV seems to be a bit more of an all in one solution.

Like posted above, this one does use the fm transmitter as well. Ughh.. Can't someone hack an AUX in. hehe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Nolmscheid said:
I just called them. This solution is just for those that ONLY want one video input. It does not come with a switcher or anything like the AV Electronics unit. It is $400 dollars to get it done.

I think I will probably stick with the plan of getting the AV Electronics unit. I want to be able to have a switcher and stuff. I know I can purchase another switcher, but AV seems to be a bit more of an all in one solution.

Like posted above, this one does use the fm transmitter as well. Ughh.. Can't someone hack an AUX in. hehe
Before you buy AV electronics dont froget two things. First off the screen will have little lines and if you look close enough you will see the navigation screen in the background. Second is av electronics is 200 more dollars for 100 I will sell you a soundstream av switcher which has four inputs outputs with a wireless remote control. The last and most important fact is that they use relays which fail and as time goes by you will see more of the navigation screen while watching movies and within six months the screen will be black for a few munites and then turn colorful. They product is garbage go to acura and infiniti forums our product destroyed their business.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
NaviPlus said:
Before you buy AV electronics dont froget two things. First off the screen will have little lines and if you look close enough you will see the navigation screen in the background. Second is av electronics is 200 more dollars for 100 I will sell you a soundstream av switcher which has four inputs outputs with a wireless remote control. The last and most important fact is that they use relays which fail and as time goes by you will see more of the navigation screen while watching movies and within six months the screen will be black for a few munites and then turn colorful. They product is garbage go to acura and infiniti forums our product destroyed their business.

i listen with all ears.....then again.....that opinion is quite biased
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
A quick google search about AVelectronic reveals some pretty interesting situations involving their equipment. Failures, image quality issues etc.

Not to mention its a total ripoff and they refuse to do the RGB modification without buying their switching unit. I'd much rather just buy a nice DVD unit with aux inputs and switching capabilities with a TV tuner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
naviplus - u stated that avelectronics used relays which u stated are "junk" exactly what do you use, and how is your method different from theirs and how is it better, and why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
NaviPlus - The only reason I am saying I was going to order from Av is that you have not supplied any of us with any decent information. Your website does not explain your product at all, and up until today, you never really posted on the boards.

I am open ears. If you say you can supply a better product I am all for that, but I really got nervous when I talked to you as you did not seem like you wanted to explain your product at all.

You are probably excellent at what you do, but could probably use some help marketing it. Let me know if you would like some assitance in this area.

-Nathan

P.S. Are you planning in trying to get us a solution for AUX sound input as well. I know I have heard people using the same line the sirius goes there. There are a few threads about how they did it...I am not sure if anyone here at 300C forums succesfully did it yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
like ive stated in the "rogue" thread...hes quit close to wiring in through the sirius satellite receiver, simply overriding the audio on a "switch"...seems very doable, but no word on SUCCESS quite yet...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
LAIDBACKC said:
naviplus - u stated that avelectronics used relays which u stated are "junk" exactly what do you use, and how is your method different from theirs and how is it better, and why?
My unit is made using Philips microprocessor chips that means unlike relay's that have a moving part inside my unit is all solid state that prevents it from braking. Because of this my unit is universal unlike all of my competition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
NaviPlus said:
Send the unit to me I add the aux input and overnight it to you.
NAVIPLUS - if u guys wanna really make some money my suggestion is finding a way to hack into a sound input somehow, its prolly the #1 complaint on here, and I think everyone would look to buy your product... and also if avelectronics unit is 575 and yours is 400 but you only have one input and they have like 4, why dont you add in your extra switcher you sell and make a complete package for 500$, that way your still cheaper then avelectronics, and you have everything they do...making it obvious to go with your product....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
AUX input - and ill be shipping mine over... so I third that

naviplus - check this thread out - it talks about a possible input thru sirius http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3016&page=3&pp=10

MAKIN MONEY IS ALL ABOUT - SUPPLY & DEMAND

as of right now, for a sound input...the demand is - REE **** YOU LUSS
and the supply is zero zilch none nada - theres ur money makin idea ;)

DO IT UP!
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top