Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help from 300C owners. I am in the process of installing a carputer in my car and mount my 7" touch screen in the center consol. Can anyone be so kind and let me know what the opening fo the navigation radio is befor I buy a bezel.
Thanks for your help guy's
Manny

·
Registered
1 Posts
7"

Which carputer did you buy? Did it work with the nav bezel? Did you have to move the climate controls or are those integrated in your puter? Circuit City says the 7" from Pioneer won't fit so wondering if you found a work around.

Thanks,
D

·
Banned
3,966 Posts
MGD! What's up? I've been following some of your work over at mp3car. Plus I love the beer, lol. I'm doing something similar, except I'm mounting a Dynamix 816 8.4" 16:9 touchscreen and trying to fit a mini-itx system in the dash behind it. The casing on the Dynamix is almost a perfect fit for the navi cutout. I'm obviously going to have to glass it in and I'm still figuring out how to make the buttons look more OEM.

I'm going to work on a RR skin soon, if I have any questions do you think you might be able to help?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
CPL his post is almost 2yrs old!!! Norton went back a long way to bring that one back up!

·
Banned
3,966 Posts
Oh crap, I didn't even notice... good call. I'll just contact him on mp3car then.

Thanks luke.

(ps, now would be a good time to get me back for the last week emoticon, lol)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
(ps, now would be a good time to get me back for the last week emoticon, lol)

Whats an emoticon??? is that like a comicon but with emotions instead of comics??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts