Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 300c with nav but it didn't come with a disc. It says it's an RDS. Where can I get one of these?

·
Registered
347 Posts
can you go back to the dealer and ask for the disc??? when i got mine it wasnt in the car but they put it in for me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nope, should work just fine. I do notice that even though the AF is supposedly the lastest version there are a lot of addresses not on there. For example: my place of business has been where it is for 2.5 years on a mjor highway, yet I cannot input the address into the Nav :dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Assuming that you're talking about a US based 300 C with the REC navigation system (i.e. not the MyGig system), then any of the discs mentioned should work, the AF is simply the most up-to-date version. AE is the version before the AF. The hacked version that people refer to is a version that has been altered so that you can access the navigation menu features while the car is in motion. The hacked AF is the version I'd get. As for "RDS," that's something unrelated to the navigation portion of your unit. It's the feature that displays the station name, song title and artist on the screen when you're listening to the radio.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts