Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wus up ladies and gents,

I have not completely given up on getting my Nav to work here in Germany.
I have been told before that the US spec 300c’s Nav will not work here in Europe. I was hoping I could find a Europe DVD that would work in my 300c.

Does any one here know the model number of the actual Navigation system in the 300c. I noticed on the Alpine website, the NVE-N099P DVD GPS Navigation system is capable of playing a DVD that contains all of Europe.

Thanks for the help,

D

·
Registered
150 Posts
my euro 300c, ordered in december, will (or should) be delivered end of march. I can tell you more when I pick up my new biatch. where exactly are you in germany? if you're near switzerland you can visit me and try the euro DVD ;)

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Hey, guys in Europe. Do you have a Euro brochure or can you get a pic of the Euro 300C V6 with and without HID. HID is an option on the Euro V6 and I am curious if the Euro V6 models use the same front bumper and headlamps as the 300C Hemi. In Europe both V8 and V6 cars are called 300C. They should have been named that way in the US also. :confused:

·
Registered
150 Posts
both the V6 and the V8's options (exterior and interior) are almost identical. both have the same headlights (xenon) and the nice parts right under the headlights. I have a scanned copy of the swiss brochure (I already sent the pics to superdave for his website), sedan and the touring (magnum like) as well. I will PM you a link to download the pics. germany has its own brochure and they also have a 2.7 version which is not available here in switzerland.

here's a link to the price and options list in my country: http://www.chrysler.ch/pdf/pl_300c_011104_d.pdf

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
flexion said:
both the V6 and the V8's options (exterior and interior) are almost identical. both have the same headlights (xenon) and the nice parts right under the headlights.
Thanks for the pics. It is a shame that the US V6 models don't have the HID option and a different headlamp and front bumper while the headlamp and bumper is the same on V6 and Hemi Euro models. :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello PePs
i also live in germany, Stuttgart and i pick up my 300c on Feb 15.
I have been told before that the US spec 300c’s Nav will not work here in Europe. I was hoping I could find a Europe DVD that would work in my 300c.

Does any one here know the model number of the actual Navigation system in the 300c.
Thanks for the help,
Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
05 300c said:
Wus up ladies and gents,

Does any one here know the model number of the actual Navigation system in the 300c. I noticed on the Alpine website, the NVE-N099P DVD GPS Navigation system is capable of playing a DVD that contains all of Europe.

Thanks for the help,

D

A Dealer in Europe will be able to order you the following:
(US dealers are blocked form ordering these parts)

REJ Navigation System kit (Radio/Disc/Antenna) PN 82208905AC
MSRP $2,070 Euros
REJ Navigation Radio (only the radio) PN05091508AF
Europe navigation disc PN56038650AC

The REC will not function in Europe.

Rob G.
Premiun Vehicle/Audio and Electronics,
Product Planning and Marketing Manager
Mopar Accessories

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PLMRob said:
A Dealer in Europe will be able to order you the following:
(US dealers are blocked form ordering these parts)

REJ Navigation System kit (Radio/Disc/Antenna) PN 82208905AC
MSRP $2,070 Euros
REJ Navigation Radio (only the radio) PN05091508AF
Europe navigation disc PN56038650AC

The REC will not function in Europe.

Rob G.
Premiun Vehicle/Audio and Electronics,
Product Planning and Marketing Manager
Mopar Accessories

I have tried using the Euro DVD and as you mentioned, it will not work. Would it have been too difficult for DM to make a Nav system that could play the Euro and the US DVD? That has to be my biggest complaint, and only complaint about the car.

Thanks for the info Rob.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Buy Euro unit and instal it instead north american one. Sell North-American unit on E-Bay. Should take these things into account if getting an US spec car overseas as it can add to price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Navigation unit / germany

For all europeans who want to buy the european navigation unit (REJ): visit the website of www.wittkopp-automobile.de and ask them for the unit. They sell the whole unit with gps antenna and navigation DVD for Euro 2.100. My Chrysler dealer offered me the same package for Euro 3.600 - so you will save some money calling Mr. Wittkopp!

·
Registered
6 Posts
For all europeans who want to buy the european navigation unit (REJ): visit the website of []Wittkopp Automobile[/url] and ask them for the unit. They sell the whole unit with gps antenna and navigation DVD for Euro 2.100. My Chrysler dealer offered me the same package for Euro 3.600 - so you will save some money calling Mr. Wittkopp!
If You want european navi REC - I will be one for sale. Fully functioned, with english manual, but with old map DVD. Price: 700 USD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts