Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my frend have a 300c with out navigation system and now he want to fix one is it easy to have the same one Wishes in the 300c

·
Registered
89 Posts
Its an easy install. He would need the REC nav system, gps antenna and a new dash bezel. The new unit will plug right into the connections that are already in the car. If he's interested, I have a Sept. 04 REC nav unit with the antenna which was in a new car but the buyer didn't want to pay for the option so it was removed.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Wow, first time I've heard of a dealer removing factory options to bring the price of a car down for the customer. So, if I didn't want protection group II, could you remove that and bring the price down for me??;)
Just being a bit sarcastic here as I think removing factory options to get to a certain price point is a bad practice.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Although all dealers would rather sell the car with all the options, many dealers will exchange the radio if they will make a sale.
I would take $1,100 plus shipping. Includes the GPS antenna and the DVD navigation disc. That's a lot lower than most places who want $1,500 and more for a new unit.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
A dealer removing the Nav System on a car to bring down the price of the car sound crazy. Must of sold the car to some old person with a fear of all things computer like. Probalby no PC or internet in that persons house.

New dealer price for DVD Nav unit is now $2,225.

·
Registered
337 Posts
For what it's worth, there is alot of Nav units on e-bay for sale lately. Type in "Chrysler Navigation" in the ebay search box.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Speaking of nav system`s dose any one no how to eject the dvd in a
Pacifica I don't own one. But the dealer gave me one while my 300C was in the shop just curious . There is no slot like the 300 has and this thing has every thing in it . Sticker price $40.500 that`s not bad for a loaner. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think the DVD system is in the "trunk" underneath the lid. You should see a shallow compartment and the DVD system should be installed here. Basically in the same spot you would find the spare tire in most cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.