Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to my fellow members. There are three navigation systems for sale on ebay. Having been an advid buyer on ebay (over 650 transactions) one thing I’ve learned is if you offer to many of an item at once it drives the pricing down. These units come with the trim bezel which I had to buy when I did mine (at a cost of $320.!) These units at 1795. will not be available for dealer order until after October. I have nothing to do with the seller(s) but if anyone is interested this might be a time to get a good deal. If they do not come with the GPS antenna that costs around $110. Good luck. I bought one for $865. on ebay but then had to buy the antenna and trim bezel so I have more $’s in it than you should be able to buy it at. Just sharing info for the members. Ebay item numbers: 5708272948 5708272922 5708272647

·
Registered
2 Posts
nav unit

i bought my nav. unit off of ebay. the seller said that i would need to get the antenna for it. i was wondering if you have a part number or know of a dealership who has one in stock? if you could help me, that would be great.

thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i did, i got it with the silver trim for $1000 all together. it should be coming from the seller early next week. i just want to get the antenna so i'll be all set to have it installed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If i have the 300 Touring and i want to add the Navigation unit will the wiring for all this new equipment behind the Tourings factory single cd player??? Wondering if i get a unit from ebay what all do i need to complete the additon and be up and using my navigation in my 300... Thank in advance on info...

Trevis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.