Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to try to fix the Cd in the Nav what will i do if i remove the Nav? and see why will not take CD will i have to reset the Nav?? if i deconnect the wire on Nav??

·
Registered
339 Posts
Not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Is your stock NAV not working for some reason and looking to get is fixed, or replace the entire unit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nav work good just will not take Cd just hear it click want to remove it and take it apart to see if there any cd jam in there then if i put it back in will i have to have it reset ?? the Nav

·
Registered
631 Posts
Are you talking about the NAV CD or music CD's? The NAV system has two CD trays, one for music CD's and one for the NAV DVD.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
If you're going to disassemble your Nav unit, goodbye warranty. If your CD changer is holding your CDs hostage and you have no warranty, go for it! It's not as easy as one might think to take these units apart but I'm all for tearing something apart! lol If your CD changer has the blue screen and reads CD ERROR--you have the screen of death, sorry. If you can find an electronic shop that will repair it you might save yourself some money. Goodluck

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yo, NE1 know if the Nav toggle switch can be repair? I am out of warranty.

Yes it can be. Mr. Incredible did a write up on it once before. I know it was posted on zforums and lx at one time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts