Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem with Naviplus has come to an end. Naviplus agreed to send me a brand new unit in exchange for the used unit they sent. Even though the problem wasn't solved until I had to make a post on this forum, Naviplus exchanged the unit and sent my unit via UPS express to Canada which I recieved within one day. The packaging was excellent and much better then the unit they sent prior and the unit is brand new. Naviplus did make good on there promise and did delivery the unit I paid for after accepting the exchange. I hope Naviplus will take something away from all this and in return provide better customer service. I have not installed /U] the unit yet but once I have I will update you guys with pictures and if I run into any other problems during the install I will post them. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
OUTSTANDING ! . :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
See...Very Easy Man!!! Just easy!

I remain simply amazed at how the Navi Plus folks could not understand how easy it would have been for them if they had simply acted upon your request without question the first time. They would have been seen as heros, rather than idiots that got absolutely slaughtered by the members of this forum. I read an article in Forbes Magazine last year titled " The Death of Customer Service" and it spoke about how many companies in he US just don't get it anymore, yet they consistently feel you should continue to conduct business with them. This is called ARROGANCE, and many of those companies surveyed saw a direct correlation between customer satisfaction and sales. Shitty CS=Poor Sales. Exceptional CS=Good Sales.

I'm glad Navi chose to do the right thing in the end to resolve this matter because it seems they really do have a good product. But they should never again question the collective power of their customer base to get them to do what is obvious: PROVIDE EXCELLENT & CONSISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL THE TIME, EVERY TIME! THE SUCCESS & FAILURE OF THEIR BUSINESS ABSOLUTELY DEPENDS ON IT!

Anubis

Ps. Thanks for listening to me Navi! My last post to you is what saved your behind!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmmmm....not to rain on all the good feelings, but...

One has to wonder why they could not repackage and ship in the original Mopar carton. (It was new after all, wasn't it?)

Also, will be waiting to hear that the unit installed and operates as promised. This being the true proof in the pudding, I'd say.

....sT

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
What exactly did this 'NaviPlus' mod accomplish anyway, since their website isn't really all that informative to the inundated. Did they take an OEM navigation unit and alter it in a way to where you can watch DVDs on your front dash screen, as well as still being able to use it for its intended purpose? If so, wouldn't this altering then void Mopar's warranty, and if so, then what do you do if this thing quits working altogether? :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts