Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 300 touring, and i am running a set of 22x9.5 MB rims with 265/35/zr22 with a 18c positive off set well thats what my paper work says, and i really want to put the u.a.s air bag system on my car, but before i spend the money i want to know if my rims/tires are going to tuck!!! i;ve had people tell me yes and some just dont know, if some 1 knows or has some idea's please let me know.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
i have a 2005 300 touring, and i am running a set of 22x9.5 MB rims with 265/35/zr22 with a 18c positive off set well thats what my paper work says, and i really want to put the u.a.s air bag system on my car, but before i spend the money i want to know if my rims/tires are going to tuck!!! i;ve had people tell me yes and some just dont know, if some 1 knows or has some idea's please let me know.

Thats the same wheel/tire combo as on this car.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Your not going to lay out either way, Its a matter of either your tire hitting the fender or your control arm hitting it... but the tire being able to roll ( I believe)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
You would need to clearence the inner fenders to allow everything to travel its full extent. There are very few 300's out there that actually lay out truely, most have a few inches between the body and ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts