Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TGIF! :biggrin:

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde (I think her name was Lynn) came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..' She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked, 'Is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, it's right there.' If you're not sure what a 710 is
Click below!

http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg

·
Registered
463 Posts
WOW that CAR has 710 HORSEPOWERS! That is such a fast car! or its just an oil cap :-/

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
thats hilarious.

my girlfriend has been known to say things like that.

she was trying to explain to me once that a part of her car fell off, she said it was a black piece on the tire.

i tried and tried to get her to explain more but all she could come up with finally was this: "you know, the plastic fell off, its the cave that the tire lives in!"

at this point i was rolling. a good description, as the wheel well cover had fallen out.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty good Xiaolong, I wonder if there are more humorous situations out there!:laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts