Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys...

I went to the dealership and they told be that they could put leather seats in my 300 Lx (base model) if I bought the car from them... for an extra $1,500....

I was wondering if any of you guys have seen a 300 LX with leather seats and IF you have...does the interior of the car thereafter look very similar to the 300 touring's/300c seats?......

Do the leather seats look exactly like the Factory ones???

Thanks for all advice!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me again

I am posting this because I am skeptical that the reUphostered seats won't look as good as the factory ones....what do you think???

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
It's impossible to know what the workmanship is going to be like. Your best bet is to ask the dealer if he can show you ones that have been done. Sounds like this is not the first time they've done it. At least then you can visually judge it first hand.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I am posting this because I am skeptical that the reUphostered seats won't look as good as the factory ones....what do you think???

A dealership I once worked at use Katzkin leather upholstery for their "add on" leather seats and they are far nicer than the factory leather seats. There may be other's just as good but if they are using Katzkin you will be more than happy.

Or you could buy the car as is and have it done yourself. Here's a link:

| katzkin leather interiors |

1 - 4 of 4 Posts