Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is my dilemma:

The dealership told me they could sell me a 2008 base model 300 LX with LIFE TIME warranty for around 20k OTD with leather installed by the dealship....IS THAT GOOD OR COULD I GET A BETTER DEAL??

NOW...I want my car to look similar to this one I posted here but I don't care for under-the-hood type stuff as I am a very normal driver but I love the way this car looks.

IF YOU wanted your car to look similar to this one I posted and only spend 20k, what would you do?

1. BUY a NEW the 2008 and mod it out with leather and exterior chrome parts?

2. BUY a USED 2007 or 2006 300 TOURING and mod it

3. OR BUY an older 300c even though I don't need that extra power nor do I want to deal with the whole extra gas deal and already have it look the way I want.....

Big Dilema..

YOUR HELP AND ADVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I knew most of you would probably say #3.....BUT I honestly don't think I need the whole HEMI thing.... I will never use its potential power nor do I want to deal with the gas guzzling....I am trying to be really practical here and I'd rather have a newer car than an older 300c...so help me make a practical decision...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Youre right about the answers you will get here... they are generally swayed toward the C. I wouldnt want to own anything else, but it sounds like we drive much differently. I think the 3.5 has plenty of power for everyday driving by your typical non-power hungry driver.

I got my 05 C a few months ago fully loaded with 18k miles for $22k. When I was looking I found a number of 07 Signature series 3.5L with practically no miles for $20k. The signature series has custom 2 tone leather, nav., and I think some exterior trim features. If I were you I would try to source out one of those. Best bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I like #3, but Im also one of those crazy power hungry guys.... Sorry :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts