Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i just ordered all the parts to convert my touring front bumper into the srt8 and i know its dumb cause im only doing it cause i love the look of the headlights on the c models hahhaha but anyway if any one has done this is there anything i should be aware of or extra parts im going to need to make this work thanks guys!!!!!!!

ps i know i need the non hd oem headlights but im wondering its just plug and play right i mean we all have the same bulbs unless someone has stock hids....itss just different location where the bulbs go right???

·
Registered
979 Posts
hey guys i just ordered all the parts to convert my touring front bumper into the srt8 and i know its dumb cause im only doing it cause i love the look of the headlights on the c models hahhaha but anyway if any one has done this is there anything i should be aware of or extra parts im going to need to make this work thanks guys!!!!!!!

ps i know i need the non hd oem headlights but im wondering its just plug and play right i mean we all have the same bulbs unless someone has stock hids....itss just different location where the bulbs go right???
yes you are right with the non hid projectors, hid projectors wont work. you may also need new belly pan as well as some other parts i think wheel wells might be needed..i beleive the bulbs are different though..

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
todd i thought you were gona say "hit up wanna"

you dont need a new belly pan
you dont need new fender wells
the belly pan you can redrill the holes to make it line up
the fender wells line up, no problems

you gotta get the halogen projector headlights.. then if you want, put an aftermarket plug and play HID kit in it (under $80).. and your golden

good luck on the project. any questions, just pM me.. ive done the 05 2 piece conversion with 0 problems, 0 errors, and 100 wows, oohs, and aahs

·
Registered
979 Posts
todd i thought you were gona say "hit up wanna"

you dont need a new belly pan
you dont need new fender wells
the belly pan you can redrill the holes to make it line up
the fender wells line up, no problems

you gotta get the halogen projector headlights.. then if you want, put an aftermarket plug and play HID kit in it (under $80).. and your golden

good luck on the project. any questions, just pM me.. ive done the 05 2 piece conversion with 0 problems, 0 errors, and 100 wows, oohs, and aahs
haha i was going too but i thought i would stab at it.. oh well next time you willl be getting a hit up lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts