Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have any recommendations for a good scratch remover. Thanks in advance. Its minor but annoying as hell cause its on the door.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Do you guys have any recommendations for a good scratch remover. Thanks in advance. Its minor but annoying as hell cause its on the door.
Any way you can post a pic of the scratch? It's hard to tell if we can't see how deep it is. If it's not through the clear coat you should normally be able to buff it out. You can tell by running a fingernail across the scratch. If it doesn't catch it's not through.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Give Glen at Bayside Chrysler a call. He may be able to get his touch up guy to fix it. 97822744.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
There was a bit of a scrape on the front bumper of my 300c when I got it, caught the carport pillar apparently, anyway took it to a place in Perth that were able to buff 99% of it out. It looked quite nasty to start with, so I was quite impressed with the final result. They also managed to fix a few other small stone chips that the car had picked up.

I have also had good success with one of the paintless dent removal guys when the 300C picked up a self inflicted airport trolley dent in the front fender.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any way you can post a pic of the scratch? It's hard to tell if we can't see how deep it is. If it's not through the clear coat you should normally be able to buff it out. You can tell by running a fingernail across the scratch. If it doesn't catch it's not through.

Bernie
Been busy at work, soz for late response.

Doesnt look like it passed the clear coat so I should be able to buff it out.

Thanks Bernie.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Been busy at work, soz for late response.

Doesnt look like it passed the clear coat so I should be able to buff it out.

Thanks Bernie.
Good to hear!!!

Bernie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts