Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im making plans for my mods to be done when I come back from Iraq, and need pics of an installed Air hammer on a 5.7L to verify if things will fit or not. also is there any thing that has to be relocated to in order for fitment of the hammer

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are you serious.... 43 views and nobody has any input, I know Ive been out of the loop for a while but come on

·
Registered
491 Posts
Im making plans for my mods to be done when I come back from Iraq, and need pics of an installed Air hammer on a 5.7L to verify if things will fit or not. also is there any thing that has to be relocated to in order for fitment of the hammer

It will fit, all the instructions come in the box, I did mine and i'm not technically minded and it was a snap!

·
Registered
152 Posts
ill take pictures as soon as i get home today around 5:30 eastern its an easy install

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
if you can disassemble a gun to clean it then you posses enough mechanical ability to install any bolt on for a chrysler.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not worried about the Air Hammer install, Im looking about installing some other mods in the engine bay and it looks as though the air hammer sets about an inch or two closer to the front of the car when compared to the stock air box. this is why i want pictures (especially around the filter element) so I can see if I have the proper clearance.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Im not worried about the Air Hammer install, Im looking about installing some other mods in the engine bay and it looks as though the air hammer sets about an inch or two closer to the front of the car when compared to the stock air box. this is why i want pictures (especially around the filter element) so I can see if I have the proper clearance.

The airhammer is a very tight fit, it goes in but its a sqeeze if your looking to add something else near it you might struggle, I have some pics, not sure if there will help but give me your email address and I will email them to you, there too big to post.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
The Airhammer might interfere with the installation of the left wing machine gun.:biggrin:

·
Registered
152 Posts
as promised here are some DETAILED pictures of the space left after the Hammer

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks for the help.... looks like the ACC Stainless dress up kit will not fit with an air hammer, no big deal though I have a plan B.... I like the Hammer better anyway and it makes me feel better about not buying the dress up kit back when I first wanted to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts